Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yes, my freedom for an fb status update

Facebook traps Italian fugitive mafia suspect
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8570796.stm


I mean, seriously?? What gets me is that this is not the first time some idiot running from the law is caught because they were cocky enough to post something or other on fb. A while ago some idiot broke in to someone's house and would have gotten away scott-free but due to the extreme urgency of updating his status, he actually logged on to his account from his victim's computer then FORGOT to log out!! i mean, HELLO!!!

*deep breath* 1...2...3... *exhaaaaale*

I don't know why this bothers me, but i have a seriously low tolerance for stupidity these days!

Plus, i don't get all the hype about fb. Ok, ok, i get it, but, personally, i dont want everyone on my friends list knowing every little thing i do every single minute of every single day. My fb page is like an apartment i've rented but haven't gotten to furnishing and literally just come home to sleep in. Actually, its worse than that... Social networking is great and all, and i'm 100% for all technological advancement etc, but sometimes i just want my time to be my time. Its gotten to the point that i turn off my mobile these days just to get a break from calls and texts that i'm compelled to respond to, just because my phone is on...

Oh, i forgot to add, on a scale of 1 to 10 on anti-socialness, i'm cruising at a 9 these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment