Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Are you woman enough??! The nerve!

Now this subject makes me so mad!! When i first heard about it, i was mortified on behalf of this poor woman. Imagine the entire world questioning your gender! imagine ppl thinking that you are not woman enough and ya rait it was only that! No, they actually thought that she may be a man! Walla, i think i'm a pretty confident woman, but even for me i'd have a whole lot of self-doubt and serious insecurities!

Talk about insenstive! I know its an issue due to the sport and the competition, but still! i just can't be objective or logical about this, it just gets to me at my very being.

El-meskeena had to have an entire makeover done just to prove that she could look feminine!

Makeover for SA gender-row runner
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8243553.stm

No comments:

Post a Comment