Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ChapStick Anonymous

Ok, I think its official. The denial phase is over.

Hello, my name is MCT360 and I'm a ChapStick addict.

Seriously.

I can't live without the stuff, I kid you not. I just went online to order some cause my supplies are dwindling (yes, supplies) and I kinda went trigger happy. I haven't been to the States in years and so it never clicked that they'd come up with new flavors (though it should have been obvious!). I usually use to ask my cousins to get me the regular and the strawberry flavors, never thought there was a whole new world out there.

So.. let's just say i ordered ALOT; peppermint, spearmint, berry shimmer, in addition to my regulars.

So yeah, i'm set 4 a while...

To smooth, moist, luscious lips!

2 comments:

  1. "To smooth, moist, luscious lips!"

    Now, that's a very evocative imagery..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ, that was the point ;) and let me tell u, Chapstick delivers :))

    and i'm not gng to comment on the subliminal references lool i'm pretending i dont get it...

    ReplyDelete