Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Freakin' Nokia N900

I hate this! I'm a die-hard Nokia fan (although i do also like Sony-Ericssons). I was all set on buying the Nokia N97 (which i was super keen about) when i do a search on Nokia and what pops out at me? The new Nokia N900!!! Now i'm not only confused, i'm SUPER confused! I love phone apps and stuff, and I'm practically online every hour checking something or the other, so both phones seriously appeal and now i don't know what to do!! *pout*
Maybe i should just ignore all the phone market has to say from now on and just go ahead and buy something already!! Especially as there seems to be a new freakin' phone every couple of seconds!!
Check out this video, maybe you'll understand my dilemma:
The Nokia Blog's Nokia N900 Hands-on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr-BF0Gs0_E&feature=fvst
and
Nokia N900 VS Nokia N97
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVxZj1ER8kI

4 comments:

  1. LOOL!! i gave up on phones... i got my nokia N95 last year and madri what happpened but suddlenly it wouldnt even switch on, i even changed the battery's.. so now i use Nokia 1112 and i've never been happier (its alie, the phone is crap and annoying).. but really, i give up.. i cant be bothered to search for a phone right now or even buy one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way ur trying to convince urself that all's well in the world of the Nokia 1112 loooooooooool
    I'm glad someone out these can relate to what i'm going through! its unbelievably frustrating! and i think i'm becoming obsessed. I'm starting to scare myself. Maybe I'll have to go to a support group or something LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOL!!! afaaa, support is ready, i can totally walk you though my experice lool.. i went through that when i was getting N95, i drove everyone crazy along with myself.. so i vowed if anything happened to N95 i would be bothered again!!

    ReplyDelete